By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Dealer Portal Terms and Conditions, Authorized Dealer Agreement, MAP Policy, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Minimum Advertised Price For The SLIPLO Skid Plate Do It Yourself Retail Kit Is $100.00 Per Box +/- 10% (Last update 02/17/2020)
SLIPLO® Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP Policy) Introduction: As the leading producer and innovator in the field vehicle bumper scrape guard, SLIPL, Inc. (SSI) is very proud of its role in introducing the balance bike to riders of all ages and abilities around the world. SLIPLO also values its reputation for building high-quality, innovative products. SLIPLO recognizes that our quality Authorized Dealers invest a lot of time and resources into educating the public about SLIPLO products, training knowledgeable staff, and providing support services. SLIPLO is committed to supporting these efforts of our Authorized Dealers and maintaining the reputation of SLIPLO products for quality and innovation. To maintain the high level of customer confidence in the quality of SLIPLO products and the SLIPLO brand, and to protect the investment of our quality Authorized Dealers, SLIPLO has unilaterally adopted a SLIPLO Minimum Advertised Price Policy. The MAP Policy was chiefly adopted because reseller advertising and sales practices which promote SLIPLO products primarily on the basis of price would be detrimental to quality Authorized Dealers’ educational, training, and support efforts and to SLIPLO’s competitive position. Such activities can be harmful to SLIPLO’s brand, reputation, and competitiveness; and allow some resellers to take advantage of the educational, training, and support efforts of others. SLIPLO believes that such practices are unfair and discourages such efforts. SLIPLO, in its unilateral discretion, will not do business with any reseller that intentionally advertises any MAP Product below its MAP price. SLIPLO believes that enforcement of the MAP Policy will make SLIPLO products more competitive and benefit all of its Authorized Dealers.
- SLIPLO recognizes that any Authorized Dealer can make its own independent decisions to advertise and sell any SLIPLO product at any price it chooses without consulting or advising SLIPLO. However, SLIPLO similarly has the right to make its own independent decisions regarding product allocations and participation of a reseller as an Authorized Dealer.
- SLIPLO reserves the right, in its unilateral discretion, to take any action with respect to any reseller that violates this MAP Policy. This includes without limitation the right not to sell SLIPLO products to any reseller that violates this MAP Policy. Any reseller determined by SLIPLO to have violated this MAP Policy agrees to cease using SLIPLO intellectual property on any online or physical store or in any advertisement.
- SLIPLO, at its sole discretion, may hire a third party to monitor or enforce the MAP Policy.
- SLIPLO shall maintain an updated SLIPLO Price List of all SLIPLO products that will fall under this MAP Policy. SLIPLO reserves the right to update or modify this list at any time.
- All products listed will have a MAP price. Listing a price which is lower than the MAP price next to the featured MAP product in any advertising will be viewed as a violation of this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy applies to all advertisement of SLIPLO products in any and all media. Many websites include features such as “Click for Price,” automated “bounce – back” pricing e-mails, preformatted e-mail responses, forms, automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s shopping cart, or other similar features which are all considered “advertising” under this MAP Policy. This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which SLIPLO, in its sole discretion, determines to be designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy including solicitations for “group purchase” and the like.
- Where SLIPLO products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes other products, it shall be a violation of the MAP Policy to sell or advertise the bundle at a price that: (a) is lower than the total MAP of SLIPLO products in the bundle or (b) violates the letter or spirit of the MAP Policy. It shall also be a violation of the MAP Policy if products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes products not pre-approved by SLIPLO. Pre-approved products have been approved by SLIPLO to ensure the product is up to SLIPLO standards.
- It shall be a violation of this MAP Policy to include in any advertising for SLIPLO products any additional discount, coupon, gift card, or other incentive that translates into an immediate price reduction, where the cumulative effect would be to reduce the advertised price of any SLIPLO product below MAP. Any such advertising will also be considered in light of the requirements of Section 6 above. For example, a gift card redeemable on a future purchase would be considered an “other product” under Section 6 and would be a violation of this MAP Policy.
- If a reseller has multiple stores and violates this MAP Policy with any store, SLIPLO will consider this to be a violation by all of the reseller’s locations.
- Resellers remain free to establish their own resale prices, but SLIPLO reserves the right to cancel all orders, indefinitely refuse to accept any new orders, and terminate the Authorized Dealer status of any reseller following SLIPLO’s verification that such reseller has advertised any SLIPLO product at a net sales price less than the current MAP price established by SLIPLO, or if the reseller has violated this policy in any other way.
Questions about this policy should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org | Updated April 03 , 2019, Version 2.0